In Dynamics 365, create a new user. The new user get error after login: “You do not have permission to access these records. contact your microsoft dynamics 365 administrator”.
Create a new user
1. Go to https://www.office.com
2. admin -> Home -> Add a user
3. click on the newly added user from the list -> Edit group memberships -> asign a group -> Edit user roles -> select Global administrator
Assign security roles
4. admin -> Show more -> Admin center -> Dynamics 365 -> select an instance and click open
5. Top menu -> Settings -> Security -> User -> click on a user from the user list, click on MANAGE ROLES from top menu -> select the role name that you want to add.
Now try again. Works.
428 total views